Re: [LI] Manjunathan cries for HELP in configuring AGP card : Trident 3DImage975

one of my friend also has the same problem with the TRIDENT chip Trident
3DImage975 and 4 MB Ram
We once brought X up by runnning the server on one console and then from the
other console typing some thing like this
export DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0
startkde

voila kde did come up but sadly this is not a long term solution ..we are
still trying to figure out the problem
Can anybody help
Thanx
Anand