Re: [LI] Manjunathan cries for HELP in configuring AGP card : Trident 3DImage975

apart from this i also found out that a little manual tweaking with the config
files pays off as it did in my case
Before i manually edited a single line i was running the system at 16 bpp and no
matter what i did couldnt get it to 24 bpp
After this i EDITED a single line in the screen section which reads as
DefsaultColorDepth . I changed the value to 24 bpp and now i am able to get 24
bpp and 1024*768 resolution without any probls ..
There was a mail in this list a few days back which mentioned u all the changes
u need to make to get this card running if u r unable to do under normal
circumstances..

Vaibhav had suggested these changes to make ur card work .. I suggest u to make
the changes ..

Set the Device selection as per following in the XF86Config file and
hanging prob. will be solved.

Selection      "Device"
Identifier     "Trident 3DImage975 AGP (Generic)"
VendorName     "Trident"
  BoardName     "3DImage9750"
  Chipset       "3DImage975"
  VideoRam      4096