Re: [LI] Virus warning after installation > Pls help

> For all the responses .
> I think that disabling the virus warning is the best thing i can do as of
now .
> One more question..
> Will it in any way effect Windows operation if i decide to install it at a
later
> day ( probably century).

No, BIOS antivirus program only checks for a changes on the MBR. If you
disable it, you will be relived of many unnecessary warnings. If you are
using only Windows you could leave it enabled, but the best solution for
viruses is standard anti-virus package rather than BIOS program. BIOS
program doesn't know what is going on in any case, and if detects any
changes in MBR it blindly says it is a virus.So, I would recommend that you
disable it and use standard anti-virus package.

Dina-natha Das.