Re: [LI] Virus warning after installation > Pls help

thanx guys
For all the responses .
I think that disabling the virus warning is the best thing i can do as of now .
One more question..
Will it in any way effect Windows operation if i decide to install it at a later
day ( probably century).
Thanx
Anand