Re: Subject: Re: [LI] Please Help to confugure X on SiS 6326

Another alternative is :
To make such cards run, the file /etc/X11/XF86Config has to be edited
manually. This is the file that stores information for X Server. Adding
following lines to the file is recommended.

Section "Device"

Identifier "SiS 6326"

Videoram <whatever ram is on the card>(eg : 4096)

Option "fast_vram"

Option "ext_eng_queue"

Option "pci_burst_on"

Option "no_bitblt"

Option "no_imageblt"

Option "sw_cursor"

End Section
----

This will definitely make it work. But can anyone tell me how to configure
S3 Trio3D/2X AGP card ?
TiA, Rajesh