Re: [LI] Please read this and do the needful

Anirudh Chaphekar proclaimed:
>  Dear Indians and all the believers of NON VIOLENCE :

<blah blah blah "I bleed more saffron white and green than you" blather
deleted>
<Some thinly disguised commercial crap also deleted>

1. Linux India is a technical forum to discuss technical issues.  We don't
care about boundaries and patriotism.  There are other forums to discuss
these things

2. Commercial posts to the Linux India mailing list should be about Linux
related products and services.  The commercial stuff in your email was in
no way related to Linux.

Because of these violations you have been blacklisted from posting to the
mailing list.  Posts from you will be filtered and only those with relevant
content will be forwarded to the list.

Have a good day.

List Admin
--
"Now, what is a wedding? Well, Webster's Dictionary describes a wedding
       as, 'The process of removing weeds from one's garden.'"