[LI] Please read this and do the needful

To:
 Dear Indians and all the believers of NON VIOLENCE :
    Isnt it a Shame MAHATMA GANDHI  is down to number 6 trailing even behind
HITLER by moe then 200000 votes  as the MAN OF THE MILLENIUM in the Time
Magazine Poll.  CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOW by going to the following site and
voting for MOHANDAS GANDHI  on this site:
      http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/time100/poc/century.html

    This is a request; I am proud to pass on to you and I hope you will do
     the same and FORWARD IT to everyone on your list.

    WEB DESIGNING, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, FREE INDIAN NEWS, BSE , NSE,
    http://www.interscope.org

    ORDER MITHAI (Indian Sweets) ON THE NET
    http://www.interscope.org/chhappanbhog/

FREE RECRUITMENT - FOR EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES - NEW JOBS AVAILABLE EVER
WEEK
 http://www.smm.net