Re: [LI] Please Help to confugure X on SiS 6326, Urgent

Thanks for replying.

My Linux version is the 6.0 and I installed the xsis.rpm then i tried the xconf but that also didn't work. Tell me how to find help on this in the archives ? Also please reply on the mailing list because I have now removed my hotmail account from the list and added my email.com account to the list so reply on the list and please reply
ok.
Thanks again,
Bye
Dhaval