Re: [LI] Please Help to confugure X on SiS 6326, Urgent

Hi
Try out this. I had a problem configuring X on my sis6215 card. I was able to
configure it for 16 color setting.
Follow this:

for the selection of Card, select 'unlisted card' and select 16 color mode. (
It should be VGA_16 as i remember)....
Then comes your moniter settings...
then VRAM. select it (Yours is 2mb. is it? )
This should work.

If it says that server for 16 color mode is not present, try to install it and
restart the procedure.

Hope this helps

Kiran