Re: [LI] SB Live_It worked!

> hey tell me one thing can i connect directly my 1500 watts PMPO sony speakers
> with sb Live Value .... will they work better or i have to put a amplifier also

You could connect it but the output you get will not be much more than
what the original speakers gave you. It might improve the clarity. I
suppose you sony spkrs are 8 ohm spks.....so it should be fine.

To really have fun....go for an amp....or why not connect the card to the
sony amplifier rather than the speaker?

PS: For electronic enthusiasts....you could construct your ownhi-fi  amp
for around Rs: 500 , Try the STK amplifier...this is what I use
and I'm really happy with it.

Regards,

Sojan.