Re: [LI] SB Live_It worked!

> You could connect it but the output you get will not be much more than
> what the original speakers gave you.

But in case you have low-impedance speakers having impedance equal to
or less than 2 ohms [Like I have Phillips 1.5 Ohm, 1200 Watts, Holland],
this could practically burn your card. Be sure of the impedance.
Check the 'Expected impedance' for your card [at the
line-out/speaker-out, depending on whatever of the two it is]. For
line-outs [only pre-amp inside working, internal amp for speakers not
present or switched off] the EI may be 8-20 ohm. In that case, be
careful before connecting your speakers. If you are using on-board amp,
go ahead.

> It might improve the clarity.

Especially, when it comes to lower frequencies. And in some case, for
even very high frequencies, if you are using composite speakers.

> PS: For electronic enthusiasts....you could construct your ownhi-fi  amp
> for around Rs: 500 , Try the STK amplifier...this is what I use
> and I'm really happy with it.

What is the output of the order of [RMS] ? Are you including the
transformer's costs too?