[LI] LUG Blr Meeting

Dear Folks,

For all of those who are simple dying of curiosity about what's really
happening to the PCQ CD - Here's the long and short of that story - I know.
And I'm not telling !!!

Mum's the word and all that !!!! Atul's made us swear on the point of death
or the danger of being infected with a certain Operating System.

The only other point - any suggestions from folks on the LI list for stuff
to be added to the Linux and Government section. I know it's kinda late, but
help == help always.

And as far as I know, Atul himself said the Golden (!?! I should change
that, shouldn't I?) words lots of times today and he sure wasn't beaten up
at the Blr LUG!

ReSourcefully,

    Gandalf Mithrandir   /* "Mobilis in mobile." */   gandalf@xxxxxxxxx
/*   Any Sufficiently Advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux   */
// Do not meddle with SysAds for they are quick to anger and subtle in their ways //