[LI] Programming help

hi,
	I have recently started working on the Linux Platform ( RedHat 6.0 ) .
Till recently i was working on WinNT and was using the IDE VC++ for all
programming.
	I wanted to know :
	(a) is there an IDE for C++ programming in Linux which is similar to
VC++ ? Are they commercially available or can I download them for free ?
	(b) How do I do GUI programming ? Are there any library functions that
help me or do I have to do everything from scratch ?
	(c) How do I do thread programming ( libraries / header files ) ?

	Since the above asked questions are quite extensive, I would be glad if
anyone can just tell me where I can find documentation/URL/tips for the
above.
	Thanx

	Vibhu..

* Long live the Penguin ! *