Re: [LI] Programming help

Hello

  If you have install linux from PC Quest Cd, You must be having qt , search it in
/usr/lib/qt/ .You will get everything there. It's like MFC (As far as I know VC++).

Now the remaining thing is an environment, Give a try to QtEZ. I was able to run it
successfully. Easy, fast, capable and impressive. And obviously open source. You
can get it from www.ibl.sk/qtez. Go for 0.82 version (for Qt 2.x) Really good one.

Hope that helps.

Bye
  Shridhar