Re: [LI] Programming help

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, VIBHU RISHI wrote:

+ 	(a) is there an IDE for C++ programming in Linux which is similar to
+ VC++ ? Are they commercially available or can I download them for free ?

This was recently discussed in this list. A search on the list archieve
will give you many good pointers instead of just one.

+ 	(b) How do I do GUI programming ? Are there any library functions that
+ help me or do I have to do everything from scratch ?

ditto. +> you will always get libs for GUI programming.

+ 	(c) How do I do thread programming ( libraries / header files ) ?
+

Go to linux threads home page
<http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/faqs/Threads-FAQ/html/LearnMore.html>,
which will give you enough info to start with. Then you can get O'Reiley
(oops, messed up the spell :) ) books.

Sharad.