Re: [LI] Looks of Linux

Hi,
>>"Suraj" == Suraj Kumar <suraj2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

 Suraj>   This is my first mail to the LUG. Someone please tell me :

        Welcome.

 Suraj>        Is linux a GUI based OS?

        If you want it to be. It is quite optional, though. My older
 laptop and my display-less firewall box are purely character cell
 interfaces; my desktops and new laptop are (optionally) GUI.

 Suraj>   Please reply to my above address.

        You realize, of course, that in certain circles this request
 is considered impolite?

        manoj
--
 Love is in the offing.  Be affectionate to one who adores you.
Manoj Srivastava   <srivasta@xxxxxxxxxx>  <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>