[LI] LT Talkback: Report of violence in ILUG-Delhi meet complete fabrication

This was posted as a talkback to Linux Today
at http://linuxtoday.com/stories/10639.html
The report of a person being beaten up and thrown out of an ILUG-Delhi meeting
in the article is a complete fabrication, and we are in the process of drafting
a strong letter to Outlook magazine requesting them to either prominently
withdraw that comment, or face legal action.  We have also requested them to
not use the word `fundamentalists' with regard to Linux supporters.

The primary draft of the letter is available with me; please contact me
personally if you want a copy.

-- Raju Mathur
Coordinator, India Linux Users' Group, Delhi Chapter