RE: [LI] Looks of Linux

	>> RedHat 6.1 ( which is to be released next month in PCQ CD ) for
u.......

	>Strange - when did PCQ announce that is was shipping RedHat
6.*1*??????
Does it mean it's going to be RH 6.0??

PCQ please please please.. make it RH 6.1! I've tried it (downloaded) and
found it better in most aspects than 6.0. For example -
1. GNOME + Enlightenment (it's still 0.15 but still) is faster. Will
download 0.16 and see it that gets even faster..
2. More hardware support.
3. The feature list (eg LDAP) has disturbed my boss (highly "popularist" and
hence pro MS)

Some problem areas -
1. Most annoying is, I can no more use non-anonymous FTP to install it over
network.
2. The GUI installer is not available for methods other than direct CD
install.

- Milind