[LI] via-rhine and Dlink DFE-530TX

Hi there,

I have a D-Link DFE-530TX Network card. I installed Redhat Linux 6.0 and
tried to configure the card to work but failed.

Kernel Version : Linux 2.2.5-15 (Pentium 32 MB RAM)
Redhat Linux 6.0 (via-rhine driver)

I also downloaded the latest version of the Driver from the Dlink Web Site.
via-rhine.c:v1.02b 7/19/99  Written by Donald Becker

Still no joy.

The card is detected in the /proc/pci file and does not conflict with
anyother card.

tried modprobe via-rhine - no joy
tried configuring with netconf - no joy
if I add the line "option via-rhine io=0x6100 irq=10
in the file /etc/conf.modules but it returned with an error : invalid
parameter
when I ran the modprobe command.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks