Re: [LI] VGA card support for Linux

Hi,

    I am sorry for the late reply as i am busy with my termwork.

    First of all thank you for your invaluable advice.

    i did as you said and used the XSetup Utility.I have chosen SVGA
monitor and 1024x768 resolution but still i get 8bit color and the
resolution is very low so the things appear very large.
my graphics ie OAK OTI 64111 is not listed and hence i have
selected generic card.I think the card is creating the trouble.Can you
please help me out.

thanks in advance,

from
pratik