RE: [LI] VGA card support for Linux

Even I have a Lg Studioworks 520Si. Choose custom in the monitor type and
select 1074x768 non-interlaced @60Hz the Vertical Sync.. frequency is 50-90
MHz.
to get 24 bit color try 'startx -- -bpp 24'
Another way of configuring X is  with 'XF86Setup' This will give u more
options to switch between different resolutions by pressing ctrl-alt-<keypad
'-'-> and Ctrl-Alt-<Keypad'+'>
So it shall be written............
And so it shall be done........
UP THE IRONS!