RE: [LI] Linux password security

I dunno, but what if my floppy drive is disabled in the bios, my system
has only one operating system, I mean linux(irrespective of ver). And
Single User mode is protected by a password.
IS THERE STILL A WAY OF BREAKING IN???????????????
(other than banging ones head against the server and hoping to cause some
damage).....