Re: [LI] [Adminstrativa] Additional policies in place for the LI

Suresh Ramasubramanian, CAUCE India
Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxx
Stop Spam | Join CAUCE | http://www.cauce.org
Phone: +(91-40)3736553/3745398 | eFax: +(1-603)590-5437
He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.
 - Gandalf