[LI] <a couple of questions about traffic/flow control>

Hi,
I have some quetions about traffic/flow control in the Internet.

1. What is the parameters that should be considered in flow/traffic
control?

2. What kind of tools that can support flow/traffic control? (Any existed
tools?)

3. How can I detect a specific link (interface) that the traffic are
congestive? For example, I use dispersity routing between node start and
node end. There are multiple paths between this two nodes. In the node
end, there are N interfaces (say N=3). Now the questions are that how can
I know that the packets are coming from interface1 or interface2 or
interface3?

Does  anyone have any similar experence about traffic control? Could
anyone give me some pointers? Any help will be apprciated. TIA.

Best Regards,

Chien-Lung