Re: [LI] MSWORDVIEW installation ? Wordperfect

ManiG wrote:
> There was another software 'MSWORDVIEW' on Chip CD.
> But when I double click the MSWORDVIEW file nothing happens.

I have been using mswordview for a while now. You
need to compile the source, and use mswordview-wrapper to
directly view the doc in your browser. You may need to
configure the paths etc in this script.

It only handles MSWord 98 format. For other versions,
I use an older s/w which I have.

Thanks
- Bhyrav Prasad