[LI] Internal PCI Modem not working

Hi,

I have an internal PCI modem model 56IPI HSP Micromodem. It is from the USA.
I could not figure out how to make it work in linux. The output of cat
/proc/pci gives the device as a communication controller with I/O Port
0x6800[0x6801], IRQ 12. The Serial-HOWTO says that if the I/O Port is below
0xffff then there are some chances of the PCI Modem working.
    Is  anybody using a PCI Modem? Please Help.

Thank You.