Re: [LI] which sound card?

Hi Gnana,

I have recently upgraded my sound card from Yamaha(ISA) to
Creative PCI64 Ensonique card which is auto detected in linux and works likes a
charm. No jurks while working on some other program at the same time.  I
was getting jurks while using Yamaha Sound Card.

Hope this helps.

Rajesh

--
Shriram alias Rajesh Fowkar
Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,

The Linux Fool is not a fool. He's just someone who is crazy about
Linux...