[LI] For IT.COM, suggestion (also one for LI site)

If you are still looking for ideas, you can have different Window
Managers running on different machines.
Show something that can't be done with Windoze (I think).  Like running
animations on root window in AfterStep while some other app is running
in foreground.   Agreed it's power of 'X' but thats included in any
Linux distro.

Another suggestion for Linux-India site... there could be a page which
lists app by app choices available for Linux against those of Windoze.
That will also show number of choices available.  It could become guide
to know what is available thereby reducing "some" questions on the
list.  Hey, I don't know what all is possible and I think we often only
know what we need.

--
shirish