[LI] Fwd: SuSE 6.2 on IBM300GL

dear freinds,
we (ilug-bom)are planning a big installation at SNDTJuhu on Sunday thev 24th
at 10.30am. we are doing it on 25 machines of the following conf.
IBM 300GL PII 32MB 4.3 GB
it has the following ethernet card IBM 34L0801 10/100mbps does anybody have any
info/links regarding this card
The distro will be SuSE 6.2
meanwhile anyone interested in assisiting us can come to Dept. of computer
science SNDT University,Juhu Mumbai.

--
Regards
For Cybermax

Visit http://www.maxlinux.net - Has everything for Basic and Advanced users of
Linux. Latest News (Updated 4 times a day) Articles,Tips N
Tricks,History,Links,downloads,compatibility List,Howtos,Linux Professionals
List,Linux CD's ,Applications,Cool Stuff,Books etc.Also at
http://www.max-linux.net

For Free email with yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxx Visit http://www.maxlinux.net

Cybermax
Your root for Linux CDS & Cool Stuff.
307 Sarita,Narayan Nagar,Sion Chunabhatti,Mumbai 400 022.India.
Tel:+91-22-5244603 Fax:+91-22-5223388 email:admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Url:www.maxlinux.net or www.max-linux.net