Re: [LI] SO5.1 and date problem

Hi,

>1) I installed SO5.1 as su, when i execute it as a normal user,
the prompt
>just comes back. No error message. SO only executes as su.

You should install staroffice with /net commandline option to
make it network wide install.  Once installed, just quit and
login as a normal user and exec $PATH_TO_SO/bin/setup and this
will install ~1.7mb data for user specific setup.  Choose
workstation install when the setup prompts for.  After that, you
can exec $PATH_TO_SO/bin/soffice and start working!

WARNING: Don't try to exec soffice as root after installation.
You can't use SO in other user accounts, in that case.

-gnana