Re: [LI] MD5 passwords

Somewhere in the /etc/sendmail.cf file u will find the following line.
# file containing IP numbers of machines which can use our relay
F{LocalIP} /etc/mail/ip_allow

open the /etc/mail/ip_allow file, add the ip addresses of the machines from
which mail clients ought to send  mails . In my case I want all m/cs on my
192.168.1.* LAN to be able to send mails. So I have the following line:
192.168.1

Maybe you have to restart sendmail after this.

All the best