[LI] MD5 passwords

Hi,

I've configured a new mail server (red hat 6.0 from CHIP). Everything went
fine except for the pop3 clients are facing the problem. I've enabled MD5
and shadow passwords during installation. I think this is where the clients
are facing problem. Clients are able to send messages to port 25 but unable
to retrieve mails from pop server. Is there any way to disable this MD5
and/or Shadow passwords.

Thanks in Advance

Sunil Sarat