Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:10:27 +0530
From: Muthukumaran Rajendran <muthu811@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LI] Disk Space.

Hello Everybody,

I have a 486 DX2 with 540MB HDD. Linux resides in a 200MB partition. I
am running out of disk space in my Linux partition. While going through
the different directories in order to delete unwanted files, I found a
file called "kcore" in the "/proc" directory. It is nearly 33 MB in
size. Can I delete the file?. Please suggest. Eagerly waiting for your
reply.

regards
muthu

The Linux India Mailing List Archives are now available. Please search
the archive at http://lists.linux-india.org/ before posting your
question