Re: [LI] diald

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Ritesh Shah wrote:

->Hi
->Has anybody working on diald in linux with xisp. I am getting problems
->because of the dynamic
->local and remote IP address.
->

If you are using kernel 2.2.X series then include `demand' and remote IP
address in the /etc/ppp/options file, or if you are using linuxconf include
demand option, and rip, in the appropriate field for options.  You dont have to use
diald, as far as I know, with this new kernel series, unless you want to use
it for a very special purpose.

Nagarjuna