Re: [LI] re. Outlook Express2000

Hi there,
  First of , I was the guy that cribbed majorly about OE 2K ... And before
anything else at all.... Let me remind you that this is a Linux-only list
,..wherefore PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO _NOT_ post any more mails regarding
this on the list , ... Get on my private email ... when you hit a reply-to
this mail ... make sure you change the address to
ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... and We'll debate why I think OE 2 K
stinks and why you and/or your buddy think its awesome.

Of course one major disclaimer here is that views expressed in this mail
are ENTIRELY mine ... and need not necessarily reflect those of LI's

And now , hit this message on delete and mr adityan murthy
<adityanm@xxxxxxx> ... I'll email you and cyberprash@xxxxxxxxxxx with my
reply in another 1 days time .... am kinda stuck up with work.

  Once again reminding you , keep Microsoft and all their products out of
this list because no one here cares about them... or even if they do ,
they'd be on MS user Lists... not this.

  Thanks

 - ravi.

---