Re: [LI] shifting from aunet 2 lists.linux-india

Chetan Gopal Kashinath wrote:
> Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> > resubscribe.  Just erase aunet.org (unless you are interested in Annamalai
> > University) from your memory.
> hey but if i send mails addressed to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> then the mail gets bounced back to me........... :( but will reach the
> list if i send it to @aunet.org this has hapenned twice..... i am
> now sending a cc to both for checking purposes ( sorry for wasting
> some bandwidth...... ) lets see if this mail
> reaches the list twice.....

It did.

> if it doesnt what is the solution ???? and what should i do ???

Just send it to lists.linux-india.org  It just so happens that both the
domain names aunet.org and lists.linux-india.org point to the same
machine.  It also so happens that aunet.org domain has better MX
records.  Therefore the mail does not bounce back imemdiately.  This
situation is being remedied.  Expect it to be fixed soon.  In the
meantime, DO NOT use aunet.org

Please.  My throat is hoarse from saying this multiple times.

> still not sure

USE lists.linux-india.org.  Period.

Thaths