[LI] shifting from aunet 2 lists.linux-india

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:

> resubscribe.  Just erase aunet.org (unless you are interested in Annamalai
> University) from your memory.
>
> Thaths

hey but if i send mails addressed to linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
then the mail gets bounced back to me........... :( but will reach the
list if i send it to @aunet.org
this has hapenned twice..... i am now sending a cc to both for checking
purposes ( sorry for wasting some bandwidth...... ) lets see if this
mail
reaches the list twice.....
if it doesnt what is the solution ???? and what should i do ???

still not sure
chetu
--
 If it was'nt for C we'd have to program in
 BASI, PASAL and OBOL ......