Re: Re: [LI] help with plugins

>I think you are going for a wrong and difficult solution. Plugins
>won't solve the ISCII encoded text rendering problem. Indian
>Languages can be easily displayed _now_ using DYNAMIC
>FONTS in all versions of current browsers (correct me if I am
>wrong).

Have u ever visited www.webdunia.com? It is a web portal site in
Hindi language & Devnagri and may be using DYNAMIC FONTS.
Very easy to browse and display very well in all latest browsers. I
was little bit confused, when I first visited this site. Your hints about
DYNAMIC FONTS give me some clue.

Tell me more about DYNAMIC FONTS or suggest some links to
find more information. I am also interested in web designing in
Indian languages.

Samdarshi