[LI] setup dial-up-connection

Mr.Ganesh HariHaran,

thanks for your advise how to setup networking. I follow your instruction
but I
face some problem.

I use US Robotics 33,600 and port  /dev/modem
I use Kppp for setup networking.
My ISP holder are use NT for networking but I use Mandrake. There make any
problem  to get connection ?
What i chose in modem device ?
[ win 98 shows my modem in com1 port.]
what is "flow control"  and which one i chose ?
[fyi, i chose "CRTSCTS"]
what is "line termination" and which one i chose ?
[fyi, i chose "CR/LF" ]

When i dial [ i give id & password before dial], connection is ok but
"pppd time exit"- what that means. again and again i dial but always
"pppd time exit" -
please help me what i will do ?

Satyajit