[LI] Sharing single Internet Account between many users

Hello everybody,

We are planning to implement a Linux box for our Intranet/Internet
mail requirements. To start initially, we wish to share a single
Internet E-mail account among many users. We have a VSNL's e-
mail account and an existing TCP/IP based network on UNIX
platform. I wish to assign separate e-mail ids for each individual
users on our network.

Can any body suggest me some links, sources of information  for
such type of setup.

Please give me practical suggestions, so that I can install the
complete setup. With great efforts I am able to convince my
seniors that such type of setup on Linux is much more easier and
cost effective than any other solutions. isn't it true?

Samdarshi