[LI] Setting up new devices.

No comments on whether it's a lose-modem or not.

COM5 in MS-DUH == ttyS4 in Linux:

	mknod /dev/ttyS4 c 4 68

Use setserial to autoprobe:

	setserial /dev/ttyS4 autoconfig

If that doesn't work, assign the information manually:

	setserial /dev/ttyS4 irq 5 port <your port here>

and check the results:

	setserial /dev/ttyS4

-- Raju