Re: [LI] Problem with sis cards.

I had faced the same problem startx was working at the
resolution of 320x200. I tried to set the resoultion
but then too it did not work. So I installed RH5.2
with which startx works fine and then I upgraded to
RH6.0 and am able to run startx properly but then too
I am not able to set the resolution above 800x600.

=====