[LI] Good News

Can anyone tell me how to read keyboard.
I have RHL 6.0 installed

And for all those who are having problem with Display cards,
go to site ftp://xfree86.org and copy the folder 3.3.5 to your hard disk
Then install them using rpm.

After installing run Xconfigurator
-    choose unlisted card.
-    choose Xserver  (SVGA) in most if the cases
-    choose rest of the things according to your card.

I have been able to run, every card I could get my hands on, till now,
with Linux. These are
-    Intel i740 chipset based
-    Sis 6326
-    S3 Trio 3D
-    etc.

And I am working on these cards.
Some of them work with reduced performance, but they work.