[LI] Problem with setting up internal modem

This is my second mail. Sorry, but I think the previous one was too
short to be noticed by anyone! ;-)

Anyway, chuck the junk. I'll make this mail short too. But PLEASE
someone help me. I am a poor 17 year old kid, who can windows like a
real pro, but when it comes to linux..... uh uh.. not my cup of tea!

So basically the problem is...... (finally)... I can't set up my
internal modem to work in Linux! Which damned device to I link
/etc/modem to??????? In windoze, it works on COM5.

Please help..... or else I'll personally come and give each and every
one of you a special 'Anuj' 'crylikeababy' session!

-Anuj Jain