Re: [LI] PostFix ( worth a try )

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Syed Khader Vali wrote:

> Frightened by the complex configuration of sendmail. Well, then you can
> try postfix. I am presently using it without any problems.

Actually, it is much easier to control sendmail if one uses the right
tools. linuxconf is great for this - give it a try. In fact, linuxconf now
allows you to configure just about every aspect of Linux.

RedHat has made linuxconf the standard configuration tool, and once you
use it, you will understand why.

Check http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf/ for more details.

Atul