[LI] PostFix ( worth a try )

Hi folks,
Frightened by the complex configuration of sendmail. Well, then you can
try postfix. I am presently using it without any problems.
It is very easy to configure as the configuration itself is in pure english
like
masquerade_domain= softhome.net
And it is compatible with your older sendmail configuration.
It supports all the features of sendmail and if you want a secure MTA, then
Postfix is the choice. I haven't had a single problem while changing from
sendmail to postfix.

The configuration file has extensive help and it has good documentation.
The documentation also gives its anatomy and how it works. Real good.

Check it out at http://www.postfix.org

And BTW the author of this is Wietse Venema ( None other than the creator of
	SATAN )

Check it out. Worth a try.

Regards
	Khader

Disclaimer: These are solely my views.

--
Syed Khader Vali              sidcarter@xxxxxxx         (PGP:D8F53DCD)
Key fingerprint = 8C 34 32 2B B4 B3 F1 6A  CB 79 FB 41 D5 47 5E 69

GratiSource Technologies      http://gratisource.8m.com
Hyderabad, India              +91(40)211901 +91(40)211933