Re: [LI] Editor in lynx!

Hi manas
After configuring vi as a default editor will enable u to do all the local
editing in vi .. However when u use sites like mailcity they provide a
textarea to key in data .. Lynx is just doing its duty by rendring the
textarea in the rather annoying methos.. There is nothing much we could do
about it
Hope this helps
Anand