[LI] Postgres ODBC problem

Hello,
 (Am trying to be more specific this time.) I have a problem with
Postgres ODBC. I use RH6.0 now and have Win98 clients. I use Insight's
Drivers and downloaded the latest dll source too. Now, when I connect from
windows clients, I get the following message:

 Connectivity Error: The handler does not point to a statement that is
 not ready to be executed; ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "."

Also VisData reports another message:

 ODBC -- call failed
 Number 3146

What does that mean? Please help me.