Re: [LI] Redundant Mails

On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 05:46:11PM +0530, Benny Mathew came up with:
 $#> Hey!.. now this is the n'th mail I'm getting telling someone to open a
 $#> .ps file with gostview/emacs etc. please see if someone else has already
 $#> answered the question... and save the bandwidth. and also avoid the
 $#> mailbox getting filled with redundant mails.

Many times it happens that many people answer a question. For the
person answering, it's important that the answer reaches immediately
but they reach you at different points of time. As such nobody on this
list is here to prove his knowledge nor does anybody get into me-too