Re: [LI] PCQ RH 5.2 & Sendmail

Hi Swapnil,
All you have to do is install a pop3 server in your Linux box and setup DNS
properly and littlebit of configuration with sendmail.
Easy said but maynot be all that easy afterall. D/L any pop server qpopper
would be a good choice i think u will get it from qualcomm.com . The
installation instructions will be there. read DNS HOWTO from www.linux.org
it should give u a good idea.
As far as sendmail is concerned u need to specify things like smart relay
host. whome to masquerade as etc.
go to www.sendmail.org . If u have any specific querry mail me personally,
even though i myself am a newbie.
manoj.